In all honesty there is no reason to increase any skills

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nanlina, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Nanlina

Nanlina New Member

Magic, for you personally. . But it'd be RS gold quite slow with this method. Buy elemental (fire, air, water, earth) bstaffs. . (9kish every ) and alch them. They alch for 9.3k ea. . Following nats cost, thts still 100-150 gp, per alch... Per alch provides 63 exp approximately so. Lets say u require 12.5mil exp for 99 mage. U may get 1200 alchs per hr, if ur dedicated. U actually earn a profit of 19.8mil, to 29.7mil by getting 99 mage.

This method is slow, as u might simply purchase 100 bstaffs every 4hrs, thats 600 staffs every 24 hrs. . In other words it'll take u 330.5 days to purchase all the staffs u need for 99 mage... Although u only require alch for around 5 hrs every day, for 30 days to get 99 mage. If u wish to purchase all the staffs b4 u start alching them. . 30mil wont cut it... Actually ull need approx: 1,984,130,000 gp to purchase all of the staffs required to get 99 mage... So just buy as much as u can for 30m, alch, and place the order .

Hey guys, I need some help . Somebody is trying to hack my accounts (because of that fact that I have recieved 5 official e-mails out of runescape) saying that someone is trying to recover my password - that I am not doing. This has induced me to alter my particulars - bank pin, safety questions, registered email and password. I've even transfered all of my tradeable items to my secondary account just to keep them safe only in case. I have a feeling that it is because someone seen me in game wearing complete dragon armour on a quest, maybe?

I do not use any kind of bot, so that I understand its not a hack attempt from one of them as I have never even contemplated downloading . So this is my question, is there anything else I could do to create my account more secure? I have AVG anti virus and Ad-Aware software, and am using a basic windows firewall. (I also have other anti-computer hack programs which I am not going to make public). Virus scan has been performed yesterday, discovered nothing. I am beginning to have somewhat worried now, this really is my main account and dont want to lose it. Thank you Beforehand!

In all honesty there is no reason to cheap OSRS gold increase any skills before going to membership, as coaching any ability is easier with a membership. For low level abilities, you've got significantly less crowded skilling areas. For higher level skills, you've got more options to train. When it's an option, get membership right away.